Sit and contemplate my day

Monday, February 06, 2006

Hello Readers

So it's been over a month and I've become one of those bloggers I hate. If I were counting on my blog for entertainment during the work day I would hate myself right now.
I'm watching Charlotte's Web which, so far, is as great as I remember. "Chin up chin up, everybody loves a happy face!" Oh it's so great. Per IMDB I just found out that the priest in Wedding Crashers was the voice of Wilbur. I find that HIlarious. I also don't think I ever realized that Debbie Reynolds was Charlotte. What a cast.
I just got back from playing floor hockey. I joined an intramural team which is great cause I've wanted to do that since freshman year! Hurray floor hockey. Swarks fly together! But anyway, tonight was my first game and I already have an injury. Stick to the knee. Feels good.
I'm still trying to get excited about my last semester of school, but it is just not happening. I don't want to do ANYTHING. About now I'm wishing I had just graduated last semester instead of getting a second major. A life in broadcasting is just not appealing to me right now.
Well I guess that's all for now. Goodbye faithful reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home