Sit and contemplate my day

Monday, December 12, 2005

Today is a great day in my life because Barnes & Noble has finally taken "Il Divo" off the in-store play. This is really good since if I heard the cd once more, I probably would have killed myself. It's also a great day cause my roomies just brought me a slurpee. Hurray for slurpees.
Oh but here's a reason that today sucks. Well, a reason that today, tomorrow, and the day after that all suck. Effin finals, man. Crampin my style. I've got 3 take homes exams and they all blow. Holocaust Theology (just as exciting as it sounds) is due Monday by 6:30. That'll be okay cause the prof is a really easy grader. The other two exams are damn near impossible. A research paper, that I think I've mentioned before, about something I haven't researched. And 10 essay questions all about the technical aspect of television production. Here's the thing: I don't do the technical stuff. I can't even understand the questions. I'm gonna freak out pretty soon, but right now I'm just enjoying my slurpee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home