Sit and contemplate my day

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Good Morning?

I am writing right now having been up for 24 hours straight. I need to do something to keep myself awake and the tv is not yet an option as my roomies are still asleep. And so I blog. I've been up all night finishing the documentary for my documentary production class. A documentary of the Valparaiso University's Men's Basketball team. Or the Fighting Valps, as some people think we should be called, though in fact we are not. It's looking pretty good, although I can't take much credit for it since I didn't do most of the work...I can't, but I probably will...I did it all, I am amazing, I should win the Oscar RIGHT NOW. I am reeeeeallly really tired. I don't often pull all nighters. I think this is my first full fledged all nighter since I've been at college. Can't remember though. At least not right now. Maybe I'll remember tomorrow. The bright side of staying up all night was that I got McDonald's breakfast on my way home. Yummy. My documentary prod. class is in 3 hours and I can't decide whether to have two hours of sleep or none. I've heard that if you can only get two hours of sleep it's better to just get none, but I sure would like some sleep. Maybe I'll just rest my eyes for a wee bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger shaw said...

What dumbass would think they're called the Fighting Valps?

Ummm, nevermind. Don't answer that.

Montreal!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home