Sit and contemplate my day

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's gonna be a long night!

Okay people, it's research paper time. As a student who has always done everything half-assed, I've decided this paper will be no different. I've figured out a topic: I'll be doing a case study of SIRIUS Satellite Radio; I will be getting my sources from Google Book search which is a wonderful little toy that let's you look at a few pages of a book. Eventually, after looking through enough books, you find a quote you can use! Love it! So yeah, I don't know anything about satellite radio, except what I learned from playing with Chris's XM radio thingy for like 10 seconds. I've decided I like research papers as they give me a way to test my creative writing skills. How well can I sound like a smart person? Bs, Cs, and Ds get degrees people!
In other news, it looks like we're going to Montreal for Christmas. That's weird to me, but whatever. As long as the dog can come, and I don't have to share a bed with Mom, I'll go wherever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home