Sit and contemplate my day

Monday, December 19, 2005

Home again

Here I am back in Cbus. Already being driven a little bit crazy. That bodes well for the rest of break...Montreal is gonna be AWESOME. Oh geez. I think the plan now is to leave freaking early on Friday morning. I still don't know how long we're staying yet. I would like to find that out soon.
Now I'm just sitting here watching The American President, which is an excellent movie. Left my friends to eat dinner at home since I'm going broke, but now I'm done eating so I'll just have to wait til they're done and then make them hang out with me. The good news is that there's a frozen snickers bar in the freezer that I am going to enjoy soon. Life isn't that bad.
Still haven't gotten the Camry fixed yet. Hopefully I'll take it in tomorrow and it'll be fixed by the time we get back from Montreal. We'll have to rent a car to get up there. I think we should get a mini-van. That'd be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home