Sit and contemplate my day

Saturday, December 10, 2005

2A Knows How To Party

So here we are, Friday night, last day of the semester and we're watching A&E's Pride and Prejudice. The six hour one. Gotta say, I'm enjoying it, but the new movie rocks my world. I am a nerd, but that movie just makes me really really happy. So anyway, we're watching the A&E version now. Mr. Darcy just re-proposed to Elizabeth. We're all very happy.
Tomorrow is voice juries. I go at 2:50. Don't have my songs memorized. Not excited. Gonna embarrass myself. Have had many nightmares about the situation.
Finals are next week. I have 3 take home finals all due by Tuesday. One of my finals is a research paper for which I have done no research, I don't even have a topic to research. In short, I am screeeeeeeewed!!! Gahhhh!!
But anyway, I'll let my one reader (thanks Shaw) know how all this goes. And I'll give you your eighty-however many dollars soon. Maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger shaw said...

I'm gonna take that 80 bucks and go to all the strip clubs in Montreal. Montreal baby!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home