Sit and contemplate my day

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Done!

I am done with my second to last semester of college. Wooooooohoo! It feels oh so good. My research paper didn't even suck that much! At least I don't think so, and that's what really matters.
Worked at the B&N today and I got sooooo annoyed with the customers. Usually I am really good at not getting annoyed and always being polite to them, but today I could not stand it. One customer came in and asked if we sold Tylenol. Um...what? No douche bag, we don't sell Tylenol, we're a bookstore. But whatever, the day is over, I didn't have to hear Il Divo, and I have nothing to do tonight! It's beautiful.
I'm working tomorrow 10-5:30, then later in the music office, opening on Thursday, and then hanging out in Valpo til Saturday when I'm going home!!!!!! I'm lovin life right now, not gonna lie.

1 Comments:

Blogger shaw said...

way to go Marge. Much more successful than the Deacs were tonight. Blahhhhhh.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home